Friday, March 16, 2012

Nightfall

It's night time here. I failed at fishing before, but I collected a bunch of wood and I have a nice fire going. I made soup before with bread for dinner and I'm sitting here relaxing. I find that I really didn't need most of the stuff that I trucked out with me. The alcohol stove is only useful to use when there is no fire already. It was pretty weak heating up my can of soup. I just made a smaller fire and it heated up in like 2 minutes.
I don't feel beat up from my short rise and things are overall good. It's not even that cold. I'm in a light sweatshirt and baseball hat and I feel plenty warm.

Tomorrow I want to go left at the pipeline and see where that takes me. Check out my map I made from my ride before. Perhaps I will also have better luck catching a fish in the morning as well.

No comments: