Monday, March 12, 2012

Brutal 22 mile loop

Today I took a local trail out across a few towns for a 22 mile loop. This was a bit farther than I've ever ridden in a day, with a mix of trail and road riding. I had a good time and my total trip took me about 3 hours to complete. I packed a lunch n had a nice meal on the trail.
It's looking like Thursday I will be taking my first trip to ride solo on a long trail in pa. I'm going to go up a night early and spend 3 nights camping hopefully all in my hammock set up.
I wouldnt consider the pa spot total wilderness, because I always have the option to stay at his house if all goes wrong. This however will be my test of all the skills I have practiced thus far. I have a menu planned and all my gear set. Today's ride was without my heavy pack though.

No comments: